Saturday, May 19, 2007

Here it goes

Nokia N95 is probably the most talked about cell phone for a long time. Having owned and used the N95 for a couple of weeks now, I thought I'd share some my thoughts with you.
For a couple of years I was using Nokia 6230i and I really liked it. It's small, light weight and reliable. I wanted a Series 60 phone but before N95 there was nothing I wanted to buy. All the new phones I considered were either too big or lacking some important features. But when N95 was first introduced, I knew this was it. Sure, it's expensive and it could be a bit smaller (maybe I should buy jeans with bigger pockets instead) and of course the battery could last longer but nevertheless, for me, it's worth every penny. It has all the features I wanted: built-in GPS receiver, good quality camera, it's great for reading/sending emails and surfing the internet and of course it's easy to use and efficient as a phone.

No comments: